Location / Lieu: Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Position / Poste: Labour Market Re-entry Research
Assistant /Vocational Rehabilitation Specialist – Employer & Client Coordination /Prospector - Full-time contract position (35 hrs/wk)
Duties / Fonctions:
The Labour Market Re-entry (LMR) Research Assistant supports LMR Case Management and Employment Services (ES) Team in:
- Conducting labour market research via Internet research, calling employers, organizing information
- Assisting with weekly Labour Market Research Information (LMI) cold calls as directed
- Completing data entry using the Employer and Job Catalogue database system as required
- Identifying workplace solutions to address employer needs
- Employment Support Worker - job coaching
- VRS-ECC – needs analysis and file reports accordingly
- Implementing service solutions to meet client performance and support needs, including on site coaching at place of employment as assigned
- General clerical support, such as filing, photocopying, faxing, compiling form letters as required
Qualifications / Compétences requises:
- Recent graduated from an accredited college or university holding a diploma or degree.
- Knowledge in administrative processes and organization of information
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Good time management and teamwork skills
- Sensitivity to issues/barriers that people with disabilities experience
- Knowledge of local labour market
- Knowledge in the operation of a computer and various software programs including Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to communicate in both official languages considered an asset
Salary Range / Échelle des salaires: TBD
Applications accepted until / Candidatures acceptées jusqu’au: 12/15/17
Send application and resume to / Adressez votre demande d’emploi et curriculum vitae à:
Name: Joan E. Teresinski Position: Regional Employment Services Manager
Address: 550 Queen St. W. Suite 103, Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6A 1A6
Telephone: 705-945-1044 Fax: 705-945-6160 Email Address: email@example.com
As part of its commitment to Employment Equity, March of Dimes Canada encourages applications from qualified members of the four designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), March of Dimes Canada will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
This opportunity is offered in coordination with the Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation.