Leadership in Volunteer Education (L.I.V.E.) April 5-8, 2016.
The Leadership in Volunteer Education (L.I.V.E) Conference is Peer Support's annual three-day training and networking event for active members, current and future volunteer leaders in stroke, polio and caregiver support groups across Canada.
For: Active members of March of Dimes Canada Polio and Stroke peer support chapters and associations
Dates: April 5-8, 2016
- Free for four (4) delegates from each chapter (shared room accommodtaions). Any of the four delgates who want single room accommodations must pay $250 extra each. Additional chapter delegates must pay full cost.
- Representatives from associations must pay full cost.
- Full costs: $700/person for shared room accommodations; $950 / person for single room accommodations.
Location: Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel and Suites, 6361 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON
- A variety of sessions for delegates, including sessions on wellness and mindfullness; discussions on chapter finances; and special sessions for caregivers
- All delgates will enjoy a Mystery Tour one evening in the surrounding Niagara Falls area
- Cost covers shared room accommodations, meals, program activities, and attendant services for any delegates who need additional assistance.
- Additional details regarding the itinerary will be sent to delegates once registration has closed.
Application deadline: Tuesday March 1, 2016
For more information or for any questions, please contact:
10 Overlea Blvd, Toronto, ON M4H 1A4