Don't Miss Opening Doors for Accessibility
in Montreal on November 18, 2016!
If you are an individual living with a disability, health professional, service provider, caregiver /partner or family member, you should attend this free community resource showcase.
Opening Doors for Accessibility Montreal
| Friday, November 18, 2016|
| 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.|
| Best Western Plus Downtown Montreal Hotel Europa|
1240 Drummond Street, Montreal, Quebec
| Free (Donations to March of Dimes Canada are welcome)|
- March of Dimes Canada AccessAbility Services
- DesignAbility Program - Gadgets and Gizmos
- The Difference that Music Therapy Can Make
- Living Beyond Autism and Disability
- Supporting First Responders in Understanding Emergency Preparedness for people with special needs
- Employment Services for Adults with Disabilties
- Accessible Travel and Exiting Horizons
** Event will include a continental breakfast, lunch and networking opportunities.
** Please note that a personal care worker will be available onsite giving out certificates of attendance to all attendees.
** Un préposé aux soins personnels sera sur place pour distribuer des certificats de présence à tous les participants.
** In the subject line, please be sure to identify the city where you wish to attend.