September 19 - 21, 2014
(In partnership with the Adult Recreation Therapy Centre)
Tim Horton Onondaga Farms
RR#2 Glen Morris Road East
St. George, Ontario
Come join us for a recreational and relaxing weekend camp retreat for people with aphasia and friends.
- To offer a fun, educational and entertaining weekend for people with aphasia and their family members or friends.
- Have a holiday in an aphasia-friendly environment
- Learn and share with others who are living with aphasia
- Experience new or adapted recreational and leisure activities
Who Should Attend
- Adults with aphasia
- Each person may bring one family member or friend
Includes all activities, programming materials, meals, staffing and sleeping accommodations from Friday evening to Sunday noon.
- $150 per camper
- $40 per volunteer
Aphasia Camp 2014 Participant Application Form
Aphasia Camp 2014 Family Friend Application Form
Aphasia Camp 2014 Volunteer Application Form
Deadline will be July 25th, 2014 to recieve all applications.
For more information, please contact:
March of Dimes Canada
1-800-263-3463 ext. 7207