People affected by an acquired brain injury, including stroke, will tell you life changes dramatically in an instant. It can be devastating for the survivor, their families, and their caregivers. But there’s hope – the BC Community Navigator Program for Acquired Brain Injury and Stroke can help you reclaim your life.
We Can Help.
Start Your Road to Recovery With Us.
The Community Navigator can:
- Answer questions about your post-brain
injury / post-stroke challenges
- Help you and your caregiver navigate the
health care system
- Link you to educational resources and
programs to assist with recovery
- Help you with self management strategies
to manage your brain injury or stroke and
- Connect you with local support programs
How to Enrol:
- Call or e-mail us to learn more about the
Community Navigator Program.
- The Community Navigator Coordinator
will arrange a meeting with you and your
family to start the in-take process.
- In approximately 2-3 weeks, the Navigator
will contact you to plan for your ongoing
- You and your caregiver will be referred
to the appropriate services and programs
specific to your needs.
This program is available in:
- Ladysmith, Nanaimo
- Parksville, Qualicum
- Comox Valley
Any information you share with the
Community Navigator Program is kept
Community Navigator Program
Phone: 1-250-753-5600 ext. 4