Accessible Community Group Transportation Services
MODMobility® is based on the goal and history of providing transportation and recreation services for people with disabilities.
This out trip bus service is available to retirement residences, nursing homes, centres for people with disabilities, hospitals and other groups who organize outings for residents to different locations such as:
- Libraries, shopping malls and restaurants
- Public parks, conservation areas and farms
- Churches and other religious gatherings
- Theaters, concerts, movies and sporting events
- Special events in the GTA
- Centre Island
- Niagara region tours
MODMobility® does not provide transportation to individuals. This is a group excursion bus rental service.
Please call 1-800-263-3463 ext.7212 or email MODMobility@marchofdimes.ca to discuss opportunities or to schedule trips. We look forward to serving you.
MODC buses have flexibility in configuration. We have two buses to choose from:
- Our newest and largest bus can accommodate up to 10 wheelchairs and 13 seated passengers, or up to 17 seated passengers that are not in wheelchairs.
- Our second bus can accommodate up to 8 wheelchairs and 12 seated passengers, or up to 22 seated passengers that are not in wheelchairs.
All of our buses have safety features and equipment that include first aid supplies, written emergency procedures, seat belts and Q-Straints to ensure each passenger, wheelchair, or device is secured. Drivers are equipped with cell phones for emergencies and our accessible buses are CVOR registered, meet ministry standards and are maintained regularly.
This program is partially funded by the Province of Ontario and also through contributions made by sponsors, and groups receiving our service. Donations are greatly appreciated.
You can help us by sending your donation now. Just click here to make an online donation. All donations are tax deductible.
Please call to discuss opportunities or to schedule trips. We look forward to serving you.
1-800-263-3463 ext. 7212
Fax: (416) 425-1920