The Richard Kall Memorial Fund and the Richard Kall Employee Award of Excellence were established in 2000 in recognition of former March of Dimes Canada's Chief Operating Officer, Richard Kall.
Kall’s caring and compassion for others directly influenced many lives. He set high standards for himself and others, always striving for excellence. It is in this spirit that we established this award.
The award is intended to:
- Foster and encourage selflessness and a strong spirit of giving of oneself.
- Encourage employee excellence through self-improvement.
- Recognize outstanding customer service and those who make a significant difference in the lives of those we serve.
- Create a mature organization where employees have the courage to challenge the status quo in a caring and compassionate manner.
- The recipient is given a commemorative award and a $500 education grant to be applied to any program that furthers his or her professional or educational goals.
Download the Richard Kall Employee Award of Excellence nomination form:
Richard Kall Employee Award of Excellence nomination form
Prix d’excellence Richard Kall pour employés
- Any full or part time employee of March of Dimes Canada meeting the following criteria may be nominated. He or she:
- Makes a significant difference in the lives of others on a regular basis;
- Contributes selflessly without personal gain;
- Seeks to improve his or her own education and creates opportunities or mentors others;
- Strives for excellence through continuous improvement;
- Challenges current practices in a caring and compassionate way;
- Delivers outstanding customer service.
Past Award Winners
2016 - Carolyn Kennedy, Richmond Hill, Ontario
2015 - Ruth Patterson, Richmond Hill, Ontario
2014 - Nikki Baxter-Mackay, Niagara Falls, Ontario
2013 - Cathy Barber, St. Catharines, Ontario
2012 - Anna-Maria Tiveron, Toronto, Ontario
2011 - Marilyn Daley, Mississauga, Ontario
2010 - Janine Roy, Sudbury, Ontario
Awards Selection Committee
c/o Executive Assistant
March of Dimes Canada
10 Overlea Blvd.
Toronto, ON M4H 1A4