Location / Lieu:
Position / Poste: Rehabilitation Worker - ABI Outreach Groups (Part-Time)
Duties / Fonctions:
- Reporting responsibilities (incident reports, behavioural data collection and verbal reports)
- Participate in any required training
- Follow policies and procedures as required
- Implement services as per direction from Rehabilitation Services Coordinator and active rehabilitation team focusing on community based rehabilitation supports and community reengagement.
- Communicate with consumer, family, and team members.
- To provide services on a flexible basis including evenings and weekends.
Qualifications / Compétences requises:
- Post Secondary preferred in Human and Social Services with minimum of two years experience in Human Services field and/or working with people with disabilities(Stroke and ABI preferred)
- Current CARE and CPR, First Aid an asset
- Proven consistency in work performance, including reliability and flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Sound behavioural management skills, cognitive problem solving skills.
- Proven team work abilities
- Working knowledge of ABI and rehabilitation
- Ability to effectively deal with behavioural situations
- Experience in report writing an asset
Applications accepted until / Candidatures acceptées jusqu’au (mm/dd/yy): 01/17/19
Send application and resume to / Adressez votre demande d’emploi et curriculum vitae à:
Name: Julie Samson
Position: Community Support Supervisor
Address (#, street/rue, suite, city/ville, province, postal code):
13311 Yonge Street, Suite 202, Richmond Hill ON L4E 3L6
As part of its commitment to Employment Equity, March of Dimes Canada encourages applications from qualified members of the four designated groups: women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), March of Dimes Canada will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.