15th Annual Acquired Brain Injury Survivor Conference
Finding Help and Hope Through Alternative Therapies
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Sign in starts at 8:30 a.m.)
Ferndale Banquet Hall
24 Ferndale Industrial Drive, Barrie, Ontario
Join us for a day of exploring alternative therapies!
Mindful Psychology - "Finding Happiness after Brain Injury" - Roby Miller, Behaviour Therapist and Amanda Muise, Behaviour Therapist
- Music Therapy - "Neurologic Music Therapy" - Sophia Christopher, BMT, MA, MT-BC, MTA, NMT
- Art Therapy - "Mindful Art Workshop for Brain Injury Survivors: How mindful meditation and are activities can help you cope with the symptoms of a brain injury" - Amee Le M.SC B.A.Sc (Hons), Occupational Therapist, Certified HeartMath Practitioner, Mindfulness Coach.
- Survivor Stories
- Special Guest Speaker: Troy Lehman, Partner, Oatley, Vigmond, Personal Injury Lawyers LLP
Fee is $20.00 per person (includes lunch)
Registration DUE June 5th, 2017
- Pre-registration is required. No registration will be accepted at
- Payment with cheque or cash must accompany registration form. Unfortunately we are unable to accept credit cards or electronic payments.
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis.
For more information and to register, please contact: