On Thursday, November 28, 2013, March of Dimes Canada will be holding an information seminar on the Disability Tax Credit at the Ramada London on Exeter Road, in London, Ontario. This free event will inform local residents of a tax credit specifically geared for people living with disabilities, including information about:
- The potential tax rebate of up to $17,000 for adults and $35,000 for children
- Rebates that can go back ten years
- Reducing your taxes going forward
- There are no age requirements
- The tax refund is not taxable
- The tax refund does not affect ODSP, Workers Compensation, employment benefits, or pensions of any kind.
If you are interested in having a similar seminar in your community, please email email@example.com
to help us plan future presentations.