Join us on Saturday, June 1, 2013 for the 15th annual "Stroke for Stroke" golf tournament
, a FUN competition to support the work of the Stroke Recovery Association of Ontario and to celebrate the return to golf by stroke and heart attack victims.
Come out and support this worthwhile cause, have an excellent day of golf and a lot of fun, enjoy a fine dinner, and go home with a good prize!
To date, we have raised over $41,000. It's the 15th Annual, and we'd like to make it the biggest and best yet!
Where: Black Horse Golf Club
- 2 km south of Hwy. 9 on Bruce County 1 (15 km east of Kincardine)
Saturday, June 1, 2013
- Registration: 11:30
- Shotgun Tee-Off: 12:30
- 18 hole green fees
- Cart included!
- Excellent Dinner
- Amazing prizes for all
- Donation receipt for $45 to "Stroke Recovery Association" (March of Dimes)
** Entries Due: May 27, 2013 **
- 4-Person Scramble:
- Recommended minimum handicap per team: 60.
- This is a FUN tournament, although we won't turn anyone away
- We're looking for at least 20 teams
- It would be nice if your foursome included someone who has recovered from a stroke or heart attack, as these are the people we're celebrating!
- Co-ed teams are encouraged
- Please feel free to enter as couples or singles: teams will be made up for you
- Winners will receive the Janet Bannerman Memorial Trophy
For more information or to register please contact:
Phone: (519) 396-6367
Mail: Bob Bullen
7-855 Princes Street
Kincardine, N2Z 1Z2