You are invited to attend a Scholarship Open House at Toronto Rehab
$20,000 Scholarship in Rehabilitation-related Research for Graduate Students with Disabilities
Wednesday, November 6, 2013 - 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Toronto Rehab, 550 University Avenue, Room 10-204
- Toronto Rehab’s $20,000 Scholarship in Rehabilitation-related Research for Graduate Students with Disabilities
- A career in rehab research
- The experiences of former graduate students with disabilities
- How to complete a strong scholarship application
- Tour Toronto Rehab's iDAPT Centre for Rehabilitation Research, which houses some of the world’s most technologically advanced rehabilitation research facilities
Who should attend:
People with disabilities interested in pursuing a career in rehab research, including graduate, undergraduate, high school, and international students; vocational and career counsellors.
416-597-3422 x 7800
Space is limited so RSVP now. Refreshments will be served. Toronto Rehab is wheelchair accessible. If, due to a disability, you have any special needs or requirements, please let us know in advance. We will do our best to accommodate you.