Join us to celebrate and share the Pan Am spirit!
Cheer on Lynn Petruskavich, Oakville's Community Torchbearer!
||Tuesday, June 23, 2015
||4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Official welcome by television personality
Chris Mei at 4:30 p.m.
||Centennial Square (Navy St. & Lakeshore Rd.)
- Musical performance by JUNO award-winning Canadian Aboriginal musician and singer Susan Aglukark
- Cultural performances by the Canadian Caribbean Association of Halton pan band and Afro-Caribbean Dance Group by Patrick Parson of Ballet Creole
- Free sports and cultural displays and activities
- Road to the Podium public art chalk mural
- Official entrance of the torch
for event details and to learn more about torchbearer Lynn Petruskavich.