AccessAbility Advantage assists businesses with improving accessibility and complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Through a range of programs and services, AccessAbility Advantage delivers assessible and universally designed solutions for where we work, live and play.
Almost every business in Ontario is required to comply with the AODA Accessible Customer Service Standards. In the coming years, businesses will also need to comply with the AODA Information and Communication Standards, Employment Standards, Transportation Standards and Built Environment Standards.
AccessAbility Advantage offers expert AODA consulting to improve business results and have compliance run as smoothly as possible. Accessibility consulting services include:
- Accessible Customer Service Consulting and AODA Training
- Accessible Design and Facility Accessibility Guidelines and Standards
- Facility Accessibility Audits
- Website Accessibility Audits
- Accessibility Training including
- Accessible Customer Service E-Learning and In-Person Training
- Design and Construction Training
- Document Accessibility Training (Word and PDF)
- Accessible Employment Policy and Procedure