The Local Health and Integration Network (LHIN) provides base funding for the Aphasia and Commucation Disabilities Program (ACDP).
Program enrichments for clients and families are made possible by fundraising efforts and donations from new and long-time supporters:
- The Harmonize for Speech Fund
- Service clubs
- Pledges to support our annual Walk'n'Roll-athons
- Memorial donations from clients and supporters
- Donations from annual mail-out campaigns
Here are some examples of how these funds have been used:
- iPads and apps for communication
- Art therapy and supplies
- Musical instruments and music therapy
- Aphasia Camp for clients and families
- Couples communication workshops
- Dance and movement for communication workshops
Your contribution can help change a life. To donate to the Aphasia and Communication Disabilities Program, simply select "Aphasia and Communication Disabilties Program" in the Fund Allocation option on the online donation form.