Thank you to the following Doctors whose generous contribution of time and expertise makes the Northern Medical Clinics Program possible.
- Dr. Syd Gershon (Rheumatologist)
- Dr. David Collins (Rheumatologist)
- Dr. Andrew Howard (Pediatric Orthopedic specialist)
- Dr. Lianne Tile (Osteoporosis specialist)
- Dr. Frank Mastrogiacomo (Hip & Knee specialist)
- Dr. Dale Danzter (Upper Extremities specialist)
- Dr. Gladys Chan (Foot & Ankle specialist)
- Dr. Shawn Garbedian (Hip & Knee specialist)
- Dr. Jihad Abouali (Sports Medicine specialist)
- Dr. Harsha Malempati (Spine specialist)
- Dr. Sharon Kim (Hand & Wrist specialist)
- Dr. Simon Harris (Spine specialist)
- Dr. Mehdi Sadoughi (Upper Extremities specialist)
- Dr. Laura Kember (Hand, Wrist & Elbow specialist)
- Dr. Herman Dohtar (Hip & Knee specialist)
Fond farewell to Dr. Markku Nousiainen - we will miss you!
Dr. Markku Nousiainen has volunteered at the Minto Health Centre in Cochrane for the last 10 years, and January 26, 2018 marked his last day with the program. In his stead, he has recruited Dr. Herman Dhotar to join the incredible team of specialists. We thank Dr. Markku Nousiainen for all of his hard work, time, and expertise, and we wish him well on his future endeavours!
(Left to right:) Dr. Herman Dhotar, Dr. Laura Kember, Dr. Markku Nousiainen,
Dr. Alexis Marshall and Dr. Simon Harris.
Dr. Markku Nousiainen, Annie Janson, Dr. Gladys Chan, Dr. Bashar Alolabi and Dr. Guido Hockmann
The hub where it all takes place inside the Minto Health Centre
Annie Janson, Mr. & Mrs. Plourde, Dr. Markku Nousiainen
Dawn Kaye and Dr. Gladys Chan at Cochrane health clinic
Northern Medical Clinic Kirkland Lake charter flight June 2016. (Left to right) Volunteer specialists, Dr. Jihad Abouali, Dr. Syd Gershon, Dr. Harsha Malempati and Dr. Frank Mastrogiacomo