Please note: the Home and Vehicle Modification Program is only available in Ontario.
To be eligible, you must:
- Live in Ontario
- qualify financially, and
- have a substantial impairment caused by bodily injury, a birth defect or illness. It is ongoing and/or recurring and is expected to last one year or more. This impairment must
- impedes mobility, and
- results in substantial restriction in the activities of daily living (e.g. your personal care, or your participation in the community).
Consumers who meet program criteria can apply for grant funding:
- Up to $15,000 lifetime maximum for home modifications, and/or
- Up to $15,000 every ten years for vehicle modifications
Please carefully read our program guidelines before applying. This document contains detailed information about program eligibility criteria funding parameters, client contributions and examples of eligible and non-eligible modifications.
To apply for the Home and Vehicle Modification Program, please download, print and complete the HVMP Applicant Assessment Form:
HVMP Applicant Assessment Form
HVMP Applicant Assessment Form - LARGE PRINT
Please note: Effective July 4, 2017 application forms with the number 08/16 on the bottom left corner will be accepted for processing; all other applications will not be accepted.
Return the completed forms to the Home & Vehicle Modification Program:
||March of Dimes Canada|
291 King Street, 3rd Floor
(519) 432-4923Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call 1-877-369-4867 toll-free.